+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple NOC Codes and different skill Types

Saleem24

Sep 25, 2016
Dear Friends,

I need your help to clear my doubt. I am going to create a profile in Express Entry. Unfortunately, my experiences fall into three different NOC code (1122, 1422 and 2171) and two different skill type (A and C)

First Job 2 years 4 Months as Business Analyst - NOC code 1122 - Skill Type "A"
Second Job 1 year 3 Months as Data Entry Operator - NOC code 1422 - Skill Type "C"
Third Job 1 year 2 Months as MIS Analyst - NOC Code - 2171 - Skill Type "A".

I have some questions on above mentioned.

Will I able to create my profile with three different NOC code and two different skill Type?

If I create a profile with three different NOC codes and two different skill types, Can I get 50 additional points of skill transferability in CRS since 3+ years of experience and IELTS Score is CLB 9+?

Besides, I completed my Master Degree Program through private when I completed my second job. So, some consultants are saying I can claim only third job experience because they give points for experience after completion of Master Degree.

Can I get 100 points in CRS under Skill Transferability?

Work Experience and CLB 9+ = 50 points
Master Degree and CLB 9+= 50 points

I am really scared to create a profile in Express Entry because of messy work experience.

Please anyone can answer on this... Your answer is very important for me.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Saleem24 said:
I am really scared to create a profile in Express Entry because of messy work experience.
Why? It's not like it will bite you for having "messy work experience". It's pretty normal to have these types of varying experiences.

Just create the profile and answer the requirements as truthfully as you can, and see what happens. You look like you have at least one year of continuous work experience, so you should be good in that regard. If you're eligible, great. If not, then post over here and people on this forum can help you it figure out.

Besides, I completed my Master Degree Program through private when I completed my second job. So, some consultants are saying I can claim only third job experience because they give points for experience after completion of Master Degree.
Not sure if this is really the case, I don't think so at all. I just know work experience as a full-time student is not counted for CEC...so if you're applying as FSW, it shouldn't be an issue.

There are no consequences for creating or modifying an EE profile, just as long as you can back up everything you claim with adequate documentation after the ITA.