+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple medical request - IMM 1017E

akash2020

Aug 8, 2020
Hello, why am I receiving IMM 1017E medical request again and again? Just two months back I submitted medical exam in response of IMM 1017e received at that time. Today also I received the same. Has anyone faced this issue? What should I do? please help.

EssKay1234

Oct 25, 2022
First raise a webform and upload/attach the previous e Medicals you have gone thru and write justification and attach the previous medical request letter and current one both.

2nd, are you sure you went thru thorough checkup, your e Medical sheet is complete and signed, you disclosed your medical history honestly without keeping anything hidden?

akash2020

Aug 8, 2020
First raise a webform and upload/attach the previous e Medicals you have gone thru and write justification and attach the previous medical request letter and current one both.

2nd, are you sure you went thru thorough checkup, your e Medical sheet is complete and signed, you disclosed your medical history honestly without keeping anything hidden?

I am pretty sure about the submission of medical for previous request of the same. Just today I have raised the webform and attached submission confirmation receipt, which I received from the hospital, along with recent medical request letter.