+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple Application for PR - Federal step

azimed16

Apr 30, 2020
Hi.
I've beene nomitated by New Brunswick Province. I've sent my PR application to Sydney, NS office. After that I've figured out that I've done a lot of mistakes like not signing at the right place, outdate signatures, part of the forms not filled. AOR (Aknowledgement of receipt) not received yet.
My question: what happens if I send again all the application with an explanation of what I'm sending and why (including the same payment statements) to Sydney what will happen in both cases (case 1 : the application is reject becose not complete, case 2: application process starts normally) ?

Note: initially that application was going through the province, which received both provincial and federal files. They used to send the federal file after completion of the provincial one. Then they decided to change the procedure since they have their own online system. So they've sent back to me my federal file, asking me to send it by myself. Meanwhile Covid 19 arised, and a special note has been published asking to join a cover letter explaining that the file is incomplete due tp Covid 19 if it is the case. Which I've done to explain outdated pieces and explaining that I've forwarded the old file returned from the province.