N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
Hi all

It has been a while since I have been on this forum. Its been almost three years now.

Now that I am.close to applying for my citizenship i wanted to ask a question. I remember reading a while back on this forum that people used to face challenges and delays or scrutiny when moving a lot in the three years prior to applying for the citizenship. I have moved three times with one year in each place I guess I didnt find my sweet spot yet.
I landed and stayed in a place as it was the only decent place to rent for a newcomer then moved out to another place while I was under temporary employment so again not many options and then early last year I moved to my final location now that I am employed full time and oermanently.

Long story short is there actually any issues in moving a lot in this much time?

Please let me know thank you

devuatsat

Feb 12, 2023
Hi all

It has been a while since I have been on this forum. Its been almost three years now.

Now that I am.close to applying for my citizenship i wanted to ask a question. I remember reading a while back on this forum that people used to face challenges and delays or scrutiny when moving a lot in the three years prior to applying for the citizenship. I have moved three times with one year in each place I guess I didnt find my sweet spot yet.
I landed and stayed in a place as it was the only decent place to rent for a newcomer then moved out to another place while I was under temporary employment so again not many options and then early last year I moved to my final location now that I am employed full time and oermanently.

Long story short is there actually any issues in moving a lot in this much time?

Please let me know thank you
As far as I understand, as long as you're inside Canada, it's not considered as "moving". Probably, security was delayed for those who have moved to many different countries

Reactions: Canadavisa92

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
As far as I understand, as long as you're inside Canada, it's not considered as "moving". Probably, security was delayed for those who have moved to many different countries
Not security its majorly just delays in the application itself