+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MS in Project Management at Northeastern University, Toronto Campus, Canada

Oct 4, 2019
Hello,

Today I received my conditional acceptance letter from Northeastern University for MS in Project Management for full-time study (Sep'20 Fall), Toronto Campus. Please let me if anyone who got admission to this University. Since I need some information about Scholarship and Co-opt related.

Thanks & Regards,
Rekha KS

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,

Today I received my conditional acceptance letter from Northeastern University for MS in Project Management for full-time study (Sep'20 Fall), Toronto Campus. Please let me if anyone who got admission to this University. Since I need some information about Scholarship and Co-opt related.

Thanks & Regards,
Rekha KS
You'll need to contact the school directly to inquire about scholarships.

Oct 4, 2019
You'll need to contact the school directly to inquire about scholarships.
Thank you for your reply. Thing is Northeastern University is located in the USA and I'm not sure that they have a campus in Toronto or they going to open new one now. For the first time in Toronto full-time MS in project management is going to start. I have been in touch with University people as well for further clarification. I just wanted to know anybody has an idea about it.

Thanks & Regards,
Rekha KS

Kumar_here

Sep 6, 2020
Thank you for your reply. Thing is Northeastern University is located in the USA and I'm not sure that they have a campus in Toronto or they going to open new one now. For the first time in Toronto full-time MS in project management is going to start. I have been in touch with University people as well for further clarification. I just wanted to know anybody has an idea about it.

Thanks & Regards,
Rekha KS
Have you joined this university?