+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MpNP problem

Ramankaur26

Star Member
Aug 27, 2022
So i am very worried i got my pgwp today and itMs just for 8 months i just completed my two months of experience it will take another 4 to get full experience ! What should i do next as now they don't extend pgwp

I feel like giving up am not sure what to do how will i extend my pgwp pls give suggestions

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So i am very worried i got my pgwp today and itMs just for 8 months i just completed my two months of experience it will take another 4 to get full experience ! What should i do next as now they don't extend pgwp

I feel like giving up am not sure what to do how will i extend my pgwp pls give suggestions
Since you graduated from Manitoba school, you have 8 months to get experience so focus on that. Will you have a job offer from your current employer? Is your MPNP score high enough for nomination. Look into LMIA from employer if not eligible for PNP. Learn French to increase EE scores, if applying to EE.

Ramankaur26

Star Member
Aug 27, 2022
Since you graduated from Manitoba school, you have 8 months to get experience so focus on that. Will you have a job offer from your current employer? Is your MPNP score high enough for nomination. Look into LMIA from employer if not eligible for PNP. Learn French to increase EE scores, if applying to EE.
My mpnp score is high . But am scared what if it did 't go thru in 4 months what am i gonna do next i will loose my status of wp . i lost all my hopes

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My mpnp score is high . But am scared what if it did 't go thru in 4 months what am i gonna do next i will loose my status of wp . i lost all my hopes
But you said you have 8 months? So when you have 6 months experience with the support of your employer, submit EOI. You say your score is high enough so hopefully you will get nomination quickly. Processing through IRCC that is not through EE is many months.

Ramankaur26

Star Member
Aug 27, 2022
But you said you have 8 months? So when you have 6 months experience with the support of your employer, submit EOI. You say your score is high enough so hopefully you will get nomination quickly. Processing through IRCC that is not through EE is many months.
So should i go with EE or M PNP ? Pls tell
I have done bachelors's from india and 1 year course from here i will have 6 months of work experince in Manitoba till april and my pgwp is only till august !

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So should i go with EE or M PNP ? Pls tell
I have done bachelors's from india and 1 year course from here i will have 6 months of work experince in Manitoba till april and my pgwp is only till august !
What is your EE score? If around 500 then you very good chance. If in healthcare, trade or tech then you may have a chance. If not Manitoba is only option. Is employer eligible and willing to support nomination? If so that is your path.

Ramankaur26

Star Member
Aug 27, 2022
What is your EE score? If around 500 then you very good chance. If in healthcare, trade or tech then you may have a chance. If not Manitoba is only option. Is employer eligible and willing to support nomination? If so that is your path.
What documents from employer be required can u pls tell