+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

mpnp online application submission error

akhanna

Aug 6, 2018
Hi guys hope y'll doing good.
I have received LAA on 10th july 2k18 and i have completed my application online however, while reviewing and submitting , i am getting (sorry, an error occurred while processing your request) message is popping on. Though, i believe i have filled all the required information and uploaded the documents but i am not getting through to submission page for the payment .Does anyone facing the same trouble, or is there any technical glitch or maintenance is going on.. kindly help in this matter. A prompt reply would be appreciable.

favouralldway

Aug 3, 2018
Hi guys hope y'll doing good.
I have received LAA on 10th july 2k18 and i have completed my application online however, while reviewing and submitting , i am getting (sorry, an error occurred while processing your request) message is popping on. Though, i believe i have filled all the required information and uploaded the documents but i am not getting through to submission page for the payment .Does anyone facing the same trouble, or is there any technical glitch or maintenance is going on.. kindly help in this matter. A prompt reply would be appreciable.
I also received LAA on 6th of July and have the same challenge with my application submission.Please let me know when you are able to submit your application

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
I am facing the same problem, please guide.

Vicky80

Aug 22, 2018
There is a small circle showing a question mark after every step on clicking that you can sure that credentials are complete or not
Be sure by checking all circles and you will get that missing document due to which file is not submitted

marieai

Feb 15, 2023
Hello, I encounter the same error. I emailed them already but still no response. Please Any idea what else to do? Thanks

Anga

Aug 17, 2024
Hello, I am also facing the same challenge and don't what to do at the moment , please can someone assist here?