+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP - MAS forms

tolzy

May 26, 2009
All,

I've always received direct helpful responses to posts on this forum, so I'm sure this time will be no different. :)

The recent change to the Canadian Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program has narrowed down the pool of eligible applicants even more, so I'm looking into Provincial Nomination. From what I've read so far, the Manitoba PNP scheme seems to be the most lenient - no application fees and a general stream if you do not qualify under any other streams.

My only hurdle where the MPNP is concerned is the need to have signed Manitoba Affidavits of Support (MAS) from two distant relatives or friends. unfortunately, I do not know anyone in Manitoba - the only uncle I have in Canada lives in Toronto.

Has anyone managed to overcome this hurdle? If so, how? Does it make sense to seek out friends in this province in an effort to fulfill this requirement? Any and all feedback is welcome!

Thanks everyone!

Mahbubulalam

Oct 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, finding a friend/relatives in Manitoba is a hurdle. I have to work hard to find some one for the purpose. I have applied for MPnP in last July. Still waiting for the nomination.