+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Close relative draw #201

Shubhreet

Oct 2, 2023
Hello All,

My MPNP SW EOI profile has been nominated as per close relative in Manitoba. I realized that I mistakenly selected the option for close relative while creating my profile. However, my spouse who lives with me in Manitoba does have a few distant relatives in Manitoba who are canadian PR and well settled. Rest all information submitted in my profile remain true and valid. I also recalculated my points by not considering the option for close relative , my scores remain the same and are equal to 737 which is still higher than minimum score of 610 in this draw. Should I still apply for full application or decline the LAA?

mpnpIM

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
You'd have to decline and resubmit for EOI, unless the distant relatives share the same surname with your spouse, maybe a second cousin?

Reactions: scylla

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hello All,

My MPNP SW EOI profile has been nominated as per close relative in Manitoba. I realized that I mistakenly selected the option for close relative while creating my profile. However, my spouse who lives with me in Manitoba does have a few distant relatives in Manitoba who are canadian PR and well settled. Rest all information submitted in my profile remain true and valid. I also recalculated my points by not considering the option for close relative , my scores remain the same and are equal to 737 which is still higher than minimum score of 610 in this draw. Should I still apply for full application or decline the LAA?
You should decline or your application will be refused due to misrepresentation and you will be banned