+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application

LizDave

Aug 12, 2021
Good morning

I recently got an ITA and have submitted and uploaded all documents. Upon submission, i keep on getting an application validation error that the no of years uploaded is lesser that what was submitted in the EOI-SW.

I indicated 5 years in the EOI-SW and the same work experience and documents were uploaded for this application. Kindly assist my 60days time to submit is very close.

What can i do?

LizDave

Aug 12, 2021
The NOC my wife provided in her mpnp application differs from the one in the express entry profile. Please confirm if this will affect my approval.

She stated 3 years experience in a particular field while 2 years+ in her express entry profile.

Awaiting a quick response.

Thank you.

Amadikwa10

Jul 4, 2019
Hi guys,

I have an issue...I got my nomination yesterday and accepted and received my 600 points. I went to my express entry profile to update my work profile afterwards and immediately I did that my profile became ineligible, please what can I do to get back my profile....

I will appreciate a swift response as iam already panicking

tutsy50

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Hi guys,

I have an issue...I got my nomination yesterday and accepted and received my 600 points. I went to my express entry profile to update my work profile afterwards and immediately I did that my profile became ineligible, please what can I do to get back my profile....

I will appreciate a swift response as iam already panicking
Update what exactly?