+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application

ellinore

Jan 27, 2013
Hello there!

We are applying for Immigration under MPNP - Family Stream and I have some questions to ask:

1) I am the principal applicant although my husband is actually the one related to our sponsors who are currently living in Winnipeg. I am still qualified to pursue my application?

2) Would it be possible if my husband will go first in Manitoba, then me ( as the principal applicant) and my children will just follow later?

3) For how long it will take the processing of our application if we will submit it this coming April 2013?

Thank you for taking time to answer my queries!

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ellinore said:
Hello there!

We are applying for Immigration under MPNP - Family Stream and I have some questions to ask:

1) I am the principal applicant although my husband is actually the one related to our sponsors who are currently living in Winnipeg. I am still qualified to pursue my application?

Yes. That is possible.

2) Would it be possible if my husband will go first in Manitoba, then me ( as the principal applicant) and my children will just follow later?

Certainly.

3) For how long it will take the processing of our application if we will submit it this coming April 2013?

Usually under family stream, the application time frame is about 3-6months. This is based on the timeline of the members here.

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
ellinore said:
Hello there!

1) Yes, you are still considered a close relative and can apply under family stream.
2) Is this when you have the PR visa? Not really sure if that is allowed. I believe all of you should come in Manitoba together especially you as the principal applicant.
3) It will take 3-6 mos to get the approval (LOA).

jaspal2710

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 June (1st app), 2 Sept (second app)
Med's Request
24 dec (1st app). RPRF sent 28 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
27 Dec 14
Passport Req..
DM: 16.03.2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi

any idea on timelines under general category (sponsorship by a friend)

and does the friend have to know you for a certain time before he can sponsor you ?

regards
jaspal

Goring

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
ellinore said:
Hello there!

Hello ellinore,

I sent pm to your inbox,please check it.Thanks

tenors

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA GHANA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
Doc's Request.
None Requested
Nomination.....
28-05-2015
AOR Received.
29-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with document
Passport Req..
Positive Expectation by Gods grace
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Please does one spouse need to take and pass the Test of English Exam (e.g. IELTS) before being qualified to be granted Permanent Visa. There is a space for that on one of the forms. Province has already nominated one of the spouse and has passed and submitted the test results as part of the initial application for nomiation. should the other spouse also take the test and pass now? @Tweety05 and others please advice.

TENORS

Jiogill

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Dear Seniors, if anybody have idea on my queries, Please reply urgently.

I am applying for Manitoba MPNP program and filling EOI, Fcaing below queries,
1) My exp falls under two NOC in last 5 years(Previous: 3.5 years and Current:1.5 years), How can i apply for two NOC to get points(Points: 75) for 5 years of exp?
2) what should i answer for ''WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT OCCUPATION'', 3.5 years or 1.5 years.
3)How many full time of exp do you have in in last five years'', Is it related to occupatipon or total? because it is not mentioned about related to occupatipon? should i put 5 years?

Plz advise.