+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Most Common Application Dates for International Students?

rdmedranoo

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
What are the most common date to apply for an international student?

I mean, the School of business I am trying to apply start online application on Sept 2014 and deadline is January 19th, 2015... what if I missed the time range? When I will be able to apply again, or apply to another University after those dates??

I am asking this because I am worry about the GMAT, I've not studied for a very long time, and now I have 2 kid, a wife, a full time work, etc and it is getting harder for me to prepare for the GMAT, but I need a good score so I need to study alot! But this can cause me to missed the deadline date.

Thank you in advance

rdmedranoo

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
rdmedranoo said:

I mean, the School of business I am trying to apply start online application on Sept 2014 and deadline is January 19th, 2015... what if I missed the time range? When I will be able to apply again, or apply to another University after those dates??

I am asking this because I am worry about the GMAT, I've not studied for a very long time, and now I have 2 kid, a wife, a full time work, etc and it is getting harder for me to prepare for the GMAT, but I need a good score so I need to study alot! But this can cause me to missed the deadline date.

Thank you in advance
Any comments please?

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

rdmedranoo said:

Thank you in advance

1. GMAT of 550+ will be more than enough for most average B schools.
2. Most B schools (except the top ranking) are flexible with admission deadlines. Normally, its from September to March 1st week.

rdmedranoo

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
J5M said:
Hi,

1. GMAT of 550+ will be more than enough for most average B schools.
2. Most B schools (except the top ranking) are flexible with admission deadlines. Normally, its from September to March 1st week.
I am applying to Queen's School of Business.

What B Schools do you know?

Regards and thank you for replying,