+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

More than 18 months background check in progress.

nomanahmed123

Jan 18, 2021
Hi all,
I have applied for my PR on Sep 17,2022 through NLPNP, from outside the Canada and than my employer processed my work permit and I came into Canada and started working. My PR still in progress. I involved MP for 5 months nothing happed. I took 2 time GCMS notes and found Eligibility has passed my background check in progress (Criminality Check =Yes and info Sharing=Yes) .

From Jan-2023 till Sep-2024 (18 months) no communication from IRCC,I was keep asking through webform to know the status and IRCC only replied that background check is going on and no status updated on tracker. I visited to my home country last month and came back I didn't face any issue on my return to Canada.

I requested my employer to asked from IRCC than IRCC again asked from me imm5669e (background declaring form) after 2 years than on tracker my status again turned to "Background verification status has been updated to In progress".

you guy can understand my forestation and requesting all expert members of the group to advice me.

Thanks
Noman