+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

More serious than WP refusal...

vivenhs

Nov 27, 2008
Hi,

My brother got a Job Offer and LMO. He applied for WP at CIC and 3 motnhs after his application was denied.

Reason for refusal is "you did not satisfy me of the bonafide work experience you are claiming for your intended occupation".
His ROE is genuine and when he checked with his employers HR Manager, he was told no one from CIC called on them to verify and they will attest to it if asked.

However, the VO have denied the application already and more than the denial is his fear that this would reflect on his record and jeopardized his plans in re applying for WP or immigration to Canada.

Please advise:
- his LMO was issued April - validity is till April 2010, but LMO are supposed to be used for WP application within 6 months, can his LMO still be used or he need his LMO extended first?

- will re applying and support his ROE with other documents payslips, id, etc. work?

Thanks,
vivenhs

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

vivenhs said:
Hi,

My brother got a Job Offer and LMO. He applied for WP at CIC and 3 motnhs after his application was denied.

Reason for refusal is "you did not satisfy me of the bonafide work experience you are claiming for your intended occupation".
His ROE is genuine and when he checked with his employers HR Manager, he was told no one from CIC called on them to verify and they will attest to it if asked.

However, the VO have denied the application already and more than the denial is his fear that this would reflect on his record and jeopardized his plans in re applying for WP or immigration to Canada.

Please advise:
- his LMO was issued April - validity is till April 2010, but LMO are supposed to be used for WP application within 6 months, can his LMO still be used or he need his LMO extended first?

- will re applying and support his ROE with other documents payslips, id, etc. work?

Thanks,
vivenhs
LMOs are now only valid for 6 months, so he would require a new one.
He should order the CAIPs notes to determine why his experience was not considered.

PMM