+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

More from Confused about extension application.............

kja63

Nov 3, 2010
Noone was answering me on the other thread so started a new one..need this information asap so I can send in online extension..........

I have filled out the application now to just send it off via online. I did have a couple questions left to be answered.
Where it asks how long do you want to extend your visit....does it have to be 6 months (I put 6 months from the 24th of Dec when they want me to leave which would make it of course June 24, 2011) or can it be longer? Just curious.

Also, they are asking about other times I have been to Canada....My goodness, I was in Canada way back in 1984 but I don't remember the exact dates!! Do I have to go back THAT far back or just the first time recently?

Also, I do receive disability from the US. I have arthritis, PTSD, and depressive disorder that stop me from working presently. To me, these are not serious but they are asking for "serious medical or mental issues". Because I receive disability should i put these down and explain that it is on going but under control and I pay for all medical and medication myself (I go to and from Canada to my dr in the states-well when i attain one in NY I will, having just moved from TN to NY recently I have not gotten a new dr yet)? Sorry, I just do not want to do this wrong. Am so scared they are going to deny me this extension.

kja63

Nov 3, 2010
No need to answer these questions now.....praying for good outcome and want to thank everyone for all your help in previous posts.