+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal or not Montreal

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Hello everyone
I just received and ITA for Entry Express and I have 2 questions :

- In France, some HR are picky and even if I have all the required separately, some of my previous employers don’t want to write me at letter. So can I upload all the documents to proove (salary, contract, work certificate with exact dates…) ? I’m so paniked to be rejected because I don’t have those letters :-(

- if I got all the process succeedeed for EE federal category, am I able to look for a job in Montreal ? If not, when will it be possible to move into this city to find a job. Some poepoe says with the PR I can go everywhere when others tell me that I could never move to Quebec Province.

hope some of you have answers for my 2 questions.
have a nice day.

D

Deleted member 1083629

Hello everyone
I just received and ITA for Entry Express and I have 2 questions :

- In France, some HR are picky and even if I have all the required separately, some of my previous employers don’t want to write me at letter. So can I upload all the documents to proove (salary, contract, work certificate with exact dates…) ? I’m so paniked to be rejected because I don’t have those letters :-(

- if I got all the process succeedeed for EE federal category, am I able to look for a job in Montreal ? If not, when will it be possible to move into this city to find a job. Some poepoe says with the PR I can go everywhere when others tell me that I could never move to Quebec Province.

hope some of you have answers for my 2 questions.
have a nice day.
For your second question. You cannot land in Quebec and you cannot provide an address that is in Quebec for your PR card to be delivered. However, you are free to move anywhere as it is your constitutional right.