+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

mohsin, nabeel nad all other UOA students pls update here &othr experince holdrs

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hii buddys
@mohsin buddy u have told that there is no jan session for m.eng i am unaware of this thing i have submitted my
1st year fee also so waiting fr visa.....
time line
app filed 14th july
med reciived 12th aug
done on 13th aug
delivered pp back 16th aug
now waiting fr visa
please update ur suggesions about defferal God for bid if some thing happens like that any body knows more about defferal plz
post in detail ..
i ahve also got admission in university of calgary in jan session but i have submitted my 1st year fee there and i cant wait fr next year also
if incase there is no jan session for m.eng in UOA...
so please guide and post in detail......whther i can get my fee back, 2ndly should i apply for university of calgary incase of defeeral or what to do ......

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
waziri said:
hii buddys
@ mohsin buddy u have told that there is no jan session for m.eng i am unaware of this thing i have submitted my
1st year fee also so waiting fr visa.....
time line
app filed 14th july
med reciived 12th aug
done on 13th aug
delivered pp back 16th aug
now waiting fr visa
please update ur suggesions about defferal God for bid if some thing happens like that any body knows more about defferal plz
post in detail ..
i ahve also got admission in university of calgary in jan session but i have submitted my 1st year fee there and i cant wait fr next year also
if incase there is no jan session for m.eng in UOA...
so please guide and post in detail......whther i can get my fee back, 2ndly should i apply for university of calgary incase of defeeral or what to do ......

Yar the thing is Faculty of Eng offers admission only in Fall session taking abt UoA.. i email the FGSR and the concerned people there for deferral they replied that for M.Eng there is no scene of defferal you have to apply again next year for fall ..... The letter expiray date is 20th sept to VO in CHC must have to process the case before it.. about the fee you have submitted yar i dont have any clues of refund that amount you have to ask your deparment but be patience now ask them if u didnt get hold on to the visa...
but INSHAA ALLAH we all get the visa with in this week my time line is same as yours applied on 12th July got medical on 12th Aug medical send back 18th Aug and waiting for Visa.......
INSHA ALLAH Visa a jaye ga dost tension nahi.... in which city you live in pak ??
well mein ne fee submit nhi ki abhi tak course register ker liya hai eik ta k admission cancel na ho kisi bhi waja se .. 30th spet is the last date for fee submission Visa 20th se Pehley ajaye ga.... keep praying...

about your admission in Calgary.. its in jan session na so be awaited no need to rush for it now.. by Sept you will get the clear picture... but its good to have substitute...

i am inboxing you my contact no. be in contact or message me...
and keep praying .