+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake in my Express Entry Eligibility

amt123

Sep 7, 2023
Hello everyone.
I hope you can help me with my situation. I would like to ask for any advice regarding my circumstance. I had a very complex work experience so when I checked my eligibility I only put 2-3 years of work experience as an administrative assistant instead of 6 or more years. I did this because I was not sure about the NOC of my long time work which was an online ESL teacher. When I submitted my profile I was found ineligible and my score was zero. Then I figured it out. It was probably because I said yes to the question " Did I gain the study in Canada? under the section about my education back home. So maybe that's the reason why I was zero in all sections.

So my concern is, should I get new personal reference code? Because I only put 2-3 years there. I want to create a new EE profile and this time I want to include more than 6 years experience. I think the code for ONLINE ESL TEACHER is 41210, not so sure though since it is a language school.

Also I did two jobs most of the time which I worked for 44 hours as an administrative assistant + 32 hours/ week as an ESL teacher. Extreme I know! Hehehhe

Thank you everyone!