+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake in e-APR submission!!

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Hello folks,

I made a severe silly blunder while uploading my documents. In the index documents and LOEs I have a typo in my profile number. I printed my express entry profile numbers with an added extra digit in the middle. I recieved an AOR. What should be done next by me to not affect my application. I know this is a very silly blunder, but would this result in getting the application rejected ? Please advise. Thanks.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hello folks,

I made a severe silly blunder while uploading my documents. In the index documents and LOEs I have a typo in my profile number. I printed my express entry profile numbers with an added extra digit in the middle. I recieved an AOR. What should be done next by me to not affect my application. I know this is a very silly blunder, but would this result in getting the application rejected ? Please advise. Thanks.
ideally should not be a big deal, since its part of your application package not really sure how much that detail on your LOE matters. you could resubmit revised one via webform but i think that might just confuse the officials more (since im guessing its multiple documents)..honestly i would let it be

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
ideally should not be a big deal, since its part of your application package not really sure how much that detail on your LOE matters. you could resubmit revised one via webform but i think that might just confuse the officials more (since im guessing its multiple documents)..honestly i would let it be
I see. Ok. ThankYou @mapleleaf987. Yes it is multiple documents.
Yeah..I was wondering as to if it will confuse the officers as the content in all the letters are all given properly and also numbered the pages and documents correctly in index pages . Just the typo in profile number.

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
I see. Ok. ThankYou @mapleleaf987. Yes it is multiple documents.
Yeah..I was wondering as to if it will confuse the officers as the content in all the letters are all given properly and also numbered the pages and documents correctly in index pages . Just the typo in profile number.
Hey, I have done the Typo mistake in my webform, used two E's instead of one at the start for my profile number. Corrected it & send another webform. I hope you had no issues with your processing, let me know please.