+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MISSM course @ Concordia University of Edmonton, & PWGP

SandyBravo

Jan 14, 2019
Hi All,

Can any one help me with information on PGWP after completing Masters Information Systems and Security Management program at Concordia University of Edmonton.

The IRCC letter states the duration as 20 months.

Though the college website states it as 2 years program, it also clearly mentions that the course can be completed in 20 months.

Any information on PGWP after course completion would be helpful, also I shall be very glad to come in contact with any one who are pursuing or completed the course.

Thanks,
Sandeep

Reactions: pallab_sust

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi All,

Can any one help me with information on PGWP after completing Masters Information Systems and Security Management program at Concordia University of Edmonton.

The IRCC letter states the duration as 20 months.

Though the college website states it as 2 years program, it also clearly mentions that the course can be completed in 20 months.

Any information on PGWP after course completion would be helpful, also I shall be very glad to come in contact with any one who are pursuing or completed the course.

Thanks,
Sandeep
If Concordia gives you a course completion letter stating it to be 2 years then you may get 3 year pgwp