+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missing police certificates from Colombia for PR

ocker

Jun 29, 2024
Hi everyone,

As of now, it has been nine months since I received the AOR for my PR back in September, 2023. Apparently, the application has been stuck because the visa office has not yet received the police certificates from the Canadian embassy in Bogota, Colombia. The police certificates were sent by the 3rd party (G4S) company to the embassy on January 4, 2024, but the embassy has not sent sent them to the IRCC office. This is becoming so frustrating because this embassy does not reply any emails or phone calls about this.

Is anyone experiencing the same situation? This is so frustrating.

VO: Vancouver

ocker

Jun 29, 2024
Hi everyone,

As of now, it has been nine months since I received the AOR for my PR back in September, 2023. Apparently, the application has been stuck because the visa office has not yet received the police certificates from the Canadian embassy in Bogota, Colombia. The police certificates were sent by the 3rd party (G4S) company to the embassy on January 4, 2024, but the embassy has not sent sent them to the IRCC office. This is becoming so frustrating because this embassy does not reply any emails or phone calls about this.

Is anyone experiencing the same situation? This is so frustrating.

VO: Vancouver
i got this... https://vlc.onl/