Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

Have any one have the similiar experience like me....then please share...

After long waiting time 2Y-7M-18D I received my very much desired MR from sgvo on 21-10-2014 (Tuesday).... Also PPR....so happy to see this......also my wife excited to hear such good news.......

Later I discovered MR form for us has been missed. Talked with some forum expert and they all assured that dont think about this. It will come by 48H......Another one named Hasanimam also received it after 2 days of MR mail (Sporeimmigration @ ...). So kept myself from tension....

After 48H I mailed to sporeimmmigration & also sent CSE that my separete Medical/medical attachment has been missed....& waiting for Friday........And as usual friday passed.........no mail from them......Later hoped Monday they will not mistake to send it to me.....also Monday passed......

What should I do now......may be in this way it will be passed Tuesday...Wednesday.....so on....My time limit is 30 days

Abrar.abyan

o_o

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App.
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Submitted with App.
File Transfer...
No Clue
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2015 (CPC-O) 30-01-2015 (Los Angeles)
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
LANDED..........
05-10-2015 (PRC recvd. 01-26-2016)
abrar.abyan said:
Dear All,

After long waiting time 2Y-7M-18D I received my very much desired MR from sgvo on 21-10-2014 (Tuesday).... Also PPR....so happy to see this......also my wife excited to hear such good news.......

Later I discovered MR form for us has been missed. Talked with some forum expert and they all assured that dont think about this. It will come by 48H......Another one named Hasanimam also received it after 2 days of MR mail (Sporeimmigration @ ...). So kept myself from tension....

After 48H I mailed to sporeimmmigration & also sent CSE that my separete Medical/medical attachment has been missed....& waiting for Friday........And as usual friday passed.........no mail from them......Later hoped Monday they will not mistake to send it to me.....also Monday passed......

What should I do now......may be in this way it will be passed Tuesday...Wednesday.....so on....My time limit is 30 days

Abrar.abyan
I am not understanding you completely, but I just wanted to point out that the MR forms do not come from the VO but the CIC. I got mine from the email address: Client-update-mise-a-jour -AT- cic.gc.ca I think you have done the correct thing by sending a CSE. I wish you the best.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
abrar.abyan said:
Dear All,

Abrar.abyan
Firstly, congrats.
As you already have sent CSE regarding your issue, you can re-send it again with title URGENT.

Meanwhile, contact Medical center, responsible for conducting medicals, designated by CIC, they can track it through their system, as now it is e-medicals. And you can take medicals up there .
Wish you best of Luck...

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mabmabs said:
Firstly, congrats.
As you already have sent CSE regarding your issue, you can re-send it again with title URGENT.

Meanwhile, contact Medical center, responsible for conducting medicals, designated by CIC, they can track it through their system, as now it is e-medicals. And you can take medicals up there .
Wish you best of Luck...
I sent again a reply mail to sporeimmigration@ .....with urgent yesterday.

I went to designated panel physician & they told me that u must need form cause in form each have an ID i.e. IME I'd by which they can search.....

So, on 21.10.14 I received MR mail. On 25 I sent a CSE & reply mail to sporeimmigration@,....Again I sent reply mail to spore immigration@......on 28.10.14.

What should I do now...

Dear expert, if u have any idea pl help me.....

Thanks.

Abrar.abyan

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
o_o said:
I am not understanding you completely, but I just wanted to point out that the MR forms do not come from the VO but the CIC. I got mine from the email address: Client-update-mise-a-jour -AT- cic.gc.ca I think you have done the correct thing by sending a CSE. I wish you the best.
I got a mail from sporeimmigration@.....but didn't get seperate individual mail or medical forms....but my time limit is 30 days.........

I hope u will understand me now..

Abrar.abyan

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
abrar.abyan said:
9 DAYS PASSED. NO MR FORM YET.....
Keep writing them through e-mail and sent them CSE (Case specific enquiry) to your visa offfice.

Meanwhile, pay your RPRF..

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mabmabs said:
Keep writing them through e-mail and sent them CSE (Case specific enquiry) to your visa offfice.

Meanwhile, pay your RPRF..
I already mailed & sent CSE....

We can't pay RPRF without Medical.

Thanks

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I(FSW-MI 3- SGVO) got my medical rprf and passport request on Oct 21 2014, but the medical form itself was missing in mail and without the form and ime No. i cannot do my medicals . I have sent CSE, Urgent reply to Sporeimmigration @ international.gc.ca & General enquery to Singapore visa office about the missing form but yet I didn't get any response & i am worried will i get it within the time (30 days)

If I count today 13 days passed (Including next Saturday & Sunday).

How long have to wait & what should I do now ? ?

Thanks

Abrar.abyan