+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missing copies of Study Permits - OINP

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
I need to submit all immigration documents issued to me by CIC for OINP. Correct?

I am missing two study permits expired. I have applied for Verification of Status but the processing time is 6 months.

Do you think this will cause problems problems with my application. What can I do to rectify this issue?

Please advise

Fate69

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
SFKAS said:
I need to submit all immigration documents issued to me by CIC for OINP. Correct?

I am missing two study permits expired. I have applied for Verification of Status but the processing time is 6 months.

Do you think this will cause problems problems with my application. What can I do to rectify this issue?

Please advise
I am missing two earliest study permits, too. Maybe write an explanation letter?

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Yes I am thinking of writing a letter of explanation.

Can someone else weigh in on the issue who may have gone through the same situation.

nomad777

Jan 29, 2016
My first study permit had to be renewed after one year. I have the latest study permit but I am missing the old one. Likewise, my first pgwp had to be renewed because my passport was valid for 1 year and I applied to get 3 year pgwp after renewing my passport. I am also missing the old pgwp but I have the latest one.

I am also thinking of giving a letter of explanation. I am now very worried OINP may not be so kind with this :-(

atta68

Feb 19, 2024

Please advise

Hi,
Could please share what happened to your case. I have the same situation now. Could you get you OINP without the missing study permits?

atta68

Feb 19, 2024
I am missing two earliest study permits, too. Maybe write an explanation letter?
Hi,

Could you share your experience please? I have the same situation. Could you get your OINP without the missed study permits?