+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

missing application papers..

ellejnoc

Star Member
Mar 15, 2009
has anyone experienced this?i sent my application on sept.10th and when i called the immigration they said they dont have my application on their file yet.but i sent it thru registered mail and the courier confirmed that it was delivered on sept.14th.the first officer that ive spoken to told me that if the file wasnt there yet then there could be a problem.i hope the problem is just misplacing my application paper and not refusal to give me a new working permit.has anyone had this experience?what happened?im worried now.can u share me ur experience pls?im so worried now coz ive been vacant for since march.by the way,i sent my application to unit 555 so the processing time is way over now.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
ellejnoc said:
has anyone experienced this?i sent my application on sept.10th and when i called the immigration they said they dont have my application on their file yet.but i sent it thru registered mail and the courier confirmed that it was delivered on sept.14th.the first officer that ive spoken to told me that if the file wasnt there yet then there could be a problem.i hope the problem is just misplacing my application paper and not refusal to give me a new working permit.has anyone had this experience?what happened?im worried now.can u share me ur experience pls?im so worried now coz ive been vacant for since march.by the way,i sent my application to unit 555 so the processing time is way over now.
Hi Ellejnoc,

You're right, the processing time for new employers is shorter but sometimes certain applications/applicants take longer than others. Have you tried calling CIC to make sure that your file is not misplaced? Try faxing an inquiry and maybe if you can get the signatory of the recipient of your packet, it may be worth mentioning it on your inquiry letter.