+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed Pasport

Oct 1, 2022
This is a request to resend the Ready for Visa Mail from IRCC to my E-Mail address xxxxxxxx@gmail.com as the earlier e mail (Sent on 30th june )was unintentionally not read by me untill very recently and it has expired. Unfortunately I missed the mail as it went to my spam folder in my mail. ,
Additionally,On the application online I uploaded all the necessary on 2nd june including PCC(primary applicant ) i recieved another request letter on my application to send PCC (of Primary application) again on 22nd June and i had sent the documents the same day.
I am very keen and vigilant on most occasions regarding e-mails and requests made by IRCC regarding my Permanent Resident application. I kindly request the IRCC to please apologise me for my negligence,and request to please resend me the mail (Ready for Visa) again as the earlier mail has expired and can not be acceptable at VFS centres.I also want to add that (Ready for visa) mail was not sent at primary candidate's e mail address.
Furthermore ,I shall furnish all details asked and required on Ready for Visa mail as soon as possible and would be extra cautious in the future.

THIS IS THEEMAIL I SENT TO IRCC AS I MISSED THE PASSPORT STAMPING MAIL, ANY IDEA WHAT TIME THEY TAKE TO REPLY THROUGH WEBFORM.SENT THE WEBFORM REQUEST ON 20TH SEPTEMBER
DOES IT AFFECT MY APPILICATION BEING ACCEPTED

PLEASE HELP