+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

misrepresentation??

amarise

Jun 12, 2015
good morning to everyone. I applied for TRV as a tourist some months ago but was denied visa. the documents I arranged were false cos the agent said that was the best way to get the visa and I ate it cos of my desperation. he arranged for my job as a sales manager(am a Quantity surveyor/ construction estimator) , marriage certificate and children's certificate( am single) and some family info that was cooked. the issue is that I have gotten my IELTS, ECA and other documents ready and wish to apply myself with genuine docs. please hope this dream can be fulfilled without cutting corners again?

jorgecmb

Jul 22, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-08-2015
File Transfer...
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2016
amarise, that's fraud. I strongly advise you NOT to send fake documents in your application, you can be charged/banned for that. Please read this: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/fraud/document.asp

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
Apply with ONLY genuine documents and pray or stay positive and see what happens.

As others have said, that was a criminal offence.

Best of wishes.

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
What did they write when you were rejected? Did they discover your fraud? If so, as others have said, you are probably banned.

If not, you might still have a chance but I wonder if they wouldn't compare with your old files and find the differences quite odd...

In any case, good that you are being honest this time. Good luck.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
amarise said:
good morning to everyone. I applied for TRV as a tourist some months ago but was denied visa. the documents I arranged were false cos the agent said that was the best way to get the visa and I ate it cos of my desperation. he arranged for my job as a sales manager(am a Quantity surveyor/ construction estimator) , marriage certificate and children's certificate( am single) and some family info that was cooked. the issue is that I have gotten my IELTS, ECA and other documents ready and wish to apply myself with genuine docs. please hope this dream can be fulfilled without cutting corners again?
Make sure you report the consultant to CIC.

amarise

Jun 12, 2015
Duskyblue said:
What did they write when you were rejected? Did they discover your fraud? If so, as others have said, you are probably banned.

If not, you might still have a chance but I wonder if they wouldn't compare with your old files and find the differences quite odd...

reason for refusal was lack of travel history and purpose of visit . but my fear is if they compare old record as u stated. I know its 50-50 but setting things right and seeking advice from noble minds here can beam some ray of light. thanks to you all.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
amarise said:
reason for refusal was lack of travel history and purpose of visit . but my fear is if they compare old record as u stated. I know its 50-50 but setting things right and seeking advice from noble minds here can beam some ray of light. thanks to you all.
You must be truthful going forward. CIC will certainly have access to your old TRV application. Whether this creates problems for your PR application is impossible for any of us to guess. You'll just have to apply and hope for the best. Note that it doesn't matter who was responsible for the fraudulent documents and misrepresentation in your TRV application - CIC will hold you responsible.

harry16125

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
11-04-2016
Duskyblue said:

Once you apply for the Visa (any TRV/PR), Unique client identification is generated and whenever you represent your file, the same UCI code is used. So dont try to change the information bcos you will be charged with fraud claims.

amarise

Jun 12, 2015
harry16125 said:
Once you apply for the Visa (any TRV/PR), Unique client identification is generated and whenever you represent your file, the same UCI code is used. So dont try to change the information bcos you will be charged with fraud claims.
hmmm.... that's right how can I salvage the situation. any secret info can also be sent to my box ( or juberulaye@gmail.com) thanks.

amarise

Jun 12, 2015
jorgecmb said:
amarise, that's fraud. I strongly advise you NOT to send fake documents in your application, you can be charged/banned for that. Please read this
I don't wish to do so but considering the gathered documents , resources and dream , am thinking of how to remedy the deed that was done before now. tnx

ag2015usa

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
This is not what you want to hear, but my suggestion would be to forget about Canada and apply for a different point based migration (Australia for example). The CIC is unlikely to not figure out that you misrepresented your situation on your last visa application, which will trigger a 5 year ban. At that point, if you apply for any other visa (temporary or permanent) you will have to reveal this visa rejection as well as the associated misrepresentation which will in turn make all subsequent visa applications that much harder.

amarise

Jun 12, 2015
ag2015usa said:
This is not what you want to hear, but my suggestion would be to forget about Canada and apply for a different point based migration (Australia for example). The CIC is unlikely to not figure out that you misrepresented your situation on your last visa application, which will trigger a 5 year ban. At that point, if you apply for any other visa (temporary or permanent) you will have to reveal this visa rejection as well as the associated misrepresentation which will in turn make all subsequent visa applications that much harder.
truly hard on me but what will it be if I said "not accompanying" and still maintain status quo

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
The first thing coming to mind is - you would need to provide medicals for your "family", even if they won't be accompanying you.
On top of that, if the fraud is ever discovered, you'll lose your PR, or even your citizenship when you get that.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
The best - long and hard (but the precisely correct) way is to apply right now with every thing truthful and explain your situation.

While i know that CIC will hold you accountable and likely ban, it is possible that they value YOU DISCLOSING IT now, instead of being discovered by them and being banned.

May be they consider it and not ban you, may be they ban you but for a shorter period (this is just my speculation).

But if it's a ban you better have it start right now so you might consider it AFTER the period is through.