+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

misreprentation of siblings.

Negyiri

Mar 10, 2018
Sudan
I am the 17th born of my dad and during my study permit, work permit and visitor visa, I stated only 7 siblings on my applications because I did not know many of them. however, during my PR application, I added 2 more siblings' details. Now I am so so so worried because I feel the extra 2 I added to my PR application can result in misrepresentation and get me denied and banned. Does anyone know what I have to do?

Negyiri

Mar 10, 2018
Sudan
Did you include a letter of explanation when you added the two new siblings when you applied for PR?
No I did not. i have not received AoR yet and I do not know if I still have the opportunity to add an LOE and my other biggest concern is how I am even going to explain the omission in all previous applications. i am so depressed

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
No I did not. i have not received AoR yet and I do not know if I still have the opportunity to add an LOE and my other biggest concern is how I am even going to explain the omission in all previous applications. i am so depressed
The only "how you are going to explain" is the truth, which is that you did not know you had siblings.

You can try to submit a webform now, there's no guarantee you'll get any kind of response.

codezips

Apr 8, 2024
I am the 17th born of my dad and during my study permit, work permit and visitor visa, I stated only 7 siblings on my applications because I did not know many of them. however, during my PR application, I added 2 more siblings' details. Now I am so so so worried because I feel the extra 2 I added to my PR application can result in misrepresentation and get me denied and banned. Does anyone know what I have to do?
hello, what was your result after adding the other siblings? Did you get in any trouble or did you get your pr ? Please reply