+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mispresentation

Hayaam

Jun 7, 2022
Category........
FSW
Hi, i with my husband and a child applied for canada’s visit visa few year ago and got it. We literally forgot to mention 3 things in that application as we filled visitor visa application carelessly.
1. My UK visa refusal and 10 years ban(consultant attached a fake bank statement)
2. My spouse’s previous marriage and a child from that marriage.(we r not in contact with them for a decade or so)
3.Spouse’s UK visit visa refusal (as he got it approved just after one month of refusal so this refusal was totally out of mind)

We went to canada and applied for work permit and i got refused. Came back to my home country.
now my spouse has got an ITA!!!!!
Whats our future???? Are we wasting our time n efforts ???
if we mention all the things in the applications now onwards, will they refer to the visit visa applications ??? Ll they refuse and apply ban??

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
No one could say what the outcome will be!!! The 1st one is a pretty serious issue though.
If you want to come to canada don't think of it as waste of time and be honest in your application and submit. Rest leave it on fate or god.

Good Luck

Reactions: Hayaam

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
I would suggest that you should talk to an immigration lawyer.
You said that you forgot to mention those three things previously but they're all pretty major and one could easily argue that they were omitted on purpose rather than an honest mistake (I'm not saying that this was your intention, just saying how it can be interpreted).
If you chat with an immigration lawyer, they should be able to advise how to create the strongest possible case/explanation.

Reactions: vkamath and Taran D

Hayaam

Jun 7, 2022
Category........
FSW
I would suggest that you should talk to an immigration lawyer.
You said that you forgot to mention those three things previously but they're all pretty major and one could easily argue that they were omitted on purpose rather than an honest mistake (I'm not saying that this was your intention, just saying how it can be interpreted).
If you chat with an immigration lawyer, they should be able to advise how to create the strongest possible case/explanation.
Any good lawyer u know? And any idea how much they charge?

Hayaam

Jun 7, 2022
Category........
FSW
No one could say what the outcome will be!!! The 1st one is a pretty serious issue though.
If you want to come to canada don't think of it as waste of time and be honest in your application and submit. Rest leave it on fate or god.

Good Luck
Thankyou, its boring and frustrating process though

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Any good lawyer u know? And any idea how much they charge?
I used a couple of immigration lawyers but just to confirm some details of my application - it was much more basic stuff.
This forum is funded by Cohen Immigration Law so you can try them. You can also check out a post on Moving2Canada website - they have I think 4-5 lawyers recommended there (I used two of them). You can then compare prices etc. and decide who you want to choose.

Cost - it depends on the length of the call and how senior the lawyer is - anything between 150 and 300 CAD. This is just the cost of the initial consultation but I never had to go for anything more than that.

Good luck!