+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Minor Child travellng alone from the Philippines - (has a single parent only; no father's details in the birth certificate)

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hello everyone..does anyone here who is a single parent and had her/his child travelled to canada alone? My child is 17 years and she's travelling alone here in canada as permanent resident on August...already communicated with dswd and was told that she doesn't need a travel clearance since she is travelling as an immigrant. Are there any requirements to secure aside from these?
*CFO-PDOS
*COPR
*Visa/passport
*Travel consent
*e-travel
*birth certificate
Thank you

Radmin

Jul 17, 2024
Same situation, mine is 16 years old, just need to talk to the airline, they help and guide your child to switch connecting flights, glad we are able to bring them finally.

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Same situation, mine is 16 years old, just need to talk to the airline, they help and guide your child to switch connecting flights, glad we are able to bring them finally.
Hi...ano po mga documents hinanap? Aside sa xopr and passport?

D

Deleted member 1224586

Hi what are the requirements of Canada Immigration for minor who's travelling alone?

D

Deleted member 1224586

Just need the Copr and passport for the travel.
How about if 10yrs old po sino pipirma sa COPR? Binasa ko kasi yung papel kasama nung COPR nakalagay 14yrs old below parent ang pipirma, paano po if wala yung parent?

Radmin

Jul 17, 2024
Chabacano here lol, usually airlines look after them and help them transfer between flights. I’ve seen that from 10 years old on.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Chabacano here lol, usually airlines look after them and help them transfer between flights. I’ve seen that from 10 years old on.
That is for people not landing as PR and having to go through thar process typically simple visitors or those with citizenship/PR already.