+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

minimum academic requirement for any Masters program, also review profile pls

Aami333

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
hi. what is the minimum requirement for Masters admission in any university?
one of my Colleague is interested in going to Canada and we both are thinking of getting admission in Fairleigh Dickson University Vancouver, or Royals Roads University or University of Victoria.

here is his profile:

Matric: 82%
Intermediate: 77%
Bachelors: (2 years) 65%
Masters: (2 years) 51%
IELTS: 7 Bands (All scores 7)

his last qualification has too low score. completed 16 years education but that's a common GOOD score from his university because the top position holder from his university scored 59% so u can imagine, university does not give marks AT ALL!

and its B grade according to the Mark sheet that is provided.

he has been working with me and has 2 years experience in Managerial position.

is it possible for him to get admission in Masters program? or should he go for PG Diploma? i know PG Diploma students have less chance of Visa and as we are from Pakistan, its very hard to get.

he is more interested in Masters. so is it possible for him to get in masters program? can u guys suggest any university other than mentioned above where admission might be possible? preferably in BC or Manitoba or Saskatchewan

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
Avoid farleigh dickinson univ. It's a US affiliated univ with a campus in Canada.

Chances of getting into Royal Roads Univ is possible. Go for the Master of Global Management there.

Univ of Vcitoria chances are low. But still you can consult them.

Aami333

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
mizan776 said:
Avoid farleigh dickinson univ. It's a US affiliated univ with a campus in Canada.

Chances of getting into Royal Roads Univ is possible. Go for the Master of Global Management there.

Univ of Vcitoria chances are low. But still you can consult them.
THANK U so much for replying. which one these universities is better, Victoria or Royal roads? asking this because both have almost the same fee

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
You can't compare Victoria and Royal Roads. Victoria is way too reputed university. It's among the mid level universities in Canada. If I would have the caliber to apply in Victoria, I wouldn't be considering Royal roads as an option. Hope you got my point!!!

While Royal Roads in famous for its professional and unique programs.