+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

migration to canada

reema.aggarwals

Star Member
Jun 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to migrate to canada as a permanent resident along with my husband and 9 mnth old child. Currently we r living in spain. Basically we r frm India. My husband has PR in spain. I don´t have it. I´ll get next yr. Pls tell me the paper work that we need. As we live in spain there is nobody who can help us. I searched abt paper work on canadian website but i didn´t found anything in detail. As we r resident of two countries what papers we need to apply. what and when? I don´t kno anything.
I passed IELTS in december 2007 scored 6 band.

Abt my study:
M.Sc( math) -2005
B.Ed - 2006
1 yr of experience upto 2007
after that unemployed due to married but I was online tutor.

Husband´s age:31
study: 3 yrs diploma in civil engg. in 1998
exp: 12 yrs

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

reema.aggarwals said:
I want to migrate to canada as a permanent resident along with my husband and 9 mnth old child. Currently we r living in spain. Basically we r frm India. My husband has PR in spain. I don´t have it. I´ll get next yr. Pls tell me the paper work that we need. As we live in spain there is nobody who can help us. I searched abt paper work on canadian website but i didn´t found anything in detail. As we r resident of two countries what papers we need to apply. what and when? I don´t kno anything.
I passed IELTS in december 2007 scored 6 band.

Abt my study:
M.Sc( math) -2005
B.Ed - 2006
1 yr of experience upto 2007
after that unemployed due to married but I was online tutor.

Husband´s age:31
study: 3 yrs diploma in civil engg. in 1998
exp: 12 yrs
Everything you need is here, including an assessment. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp