+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(Might be difficult to understand this question) Where to despatch passport?

haseebhaseeb30

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
I applied online from Pakistan, gave the biometrics here in Pakistan and gave the medical from here in Pakistan.
I am a little confused that where do I send my passport?
On the CIC website its written:-
''In your application form, if you have answered:
YES to question 9, then send the passport in any VAC or Embassy of the country/territory you provided to question 7
and If NO to question 9, then send the passport in any VAC or embassy of the country/territory you provided to question 9''

Country that i provided in Question 7 is Pakistan and as i can remember i think that the country i provided in Question 9 is Canada.

Question 9 was ''Country where applying: Same as current country of Residence? Yes or No'' and I think I mistakenly wrote No in it instead of Yes, and then wrote Canada below as the ''Country where applying'' because I thought they were asking about the country for which i am applying for the study visa.

Now should I send the passport in any Visa Application Centre or Canadian Embassy in Pakistan or should I send it in Canada?

I know its a silly mistake but the CIC should also write ''Country from where applying'' instead of ''Country where applying'' in the application form.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

haseebhaseeb30 said:
I applied online from Pakistan, gave the biometrics here in Pakistan and gave the medical from here in Pakistan.
I am a little confused that where do I send my passport?
On the CIC website its written:-
''In your application form, if you have answered:
YES to question 9, then send the passport in any VAC or Embassy of the country/territory you provided to question 7
and If NO to question 9, then send the passport in any VAC or embassy of the country/territory you provided to question 9''

Country that i provided in Question 7 is Pakistan and as i can remember i think that the country i provided in Question 9 is Canada.

Question 9 was ''Country where applying: Same as current country of Residence? Yes or No'' and I think I mistakenly wrote No in it instead of Yes, and then wrote Canada below as the ''Country where applying'' because I thought they were asking about the country for which i am applying for the study visa.

Now should I send the passport in any Visa Application Centre or Canadian Embassy in Pakistan or should I send it in Canada?

I know its a silly mistake but the CIC should also write ''Country from where applying'' instead of ''Country where applying'' in the application form.
1. Islamabad