+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Middle name and surname issue on my Dad's and Mom's adhaar and passport.

derrt

Aug 14, 2024
Hi so the issue is that on my father's passport and adhaar he has a middle name added while in mine it is not mentioned..and for my mother's only her First name is there on her adhaar card and same will come up if applied for passport but in my passport it does have..so does it creates an issue while applying for their super visa/visitor visa? If yes then please advice on how to approach this issue. TIA

Jim Alamia

Aug 7, 2024
It might cause some confusion, especially with immigration authorities, as consistency in documentation is important. It's best to get all documents aligned. For your father's and mother's names, consider updating their Aadhaar cards to match the names on your passport, or vice versa. Alternatively, you could provide a notarized affidavit explaining the name discrepancy when applying for their visa. Consulting with an immigration expert could also help ensure everything goes smoothly. Good luck!

derrt

Aug 14, 2024
Hi so the issue is that on my father's passport and adhaar he has a middle name added while in mine it is not mentioned..and for my mother's only her First name is there on her adhaar card and same will come up if applied for passport but in my passport it does have..so does it creates an issue while applying for their super visa/visitor visa? If yes then please advice 10.0.0.0.1 on how to approach this issue . TIA
I got this,..