+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MEng ECE- Admission

akash72

Jan 20, 2017
I had applied to Waterloo, McGill, Alberta for MEng Course work based program in ECE department.My CGPA is 8.542 and I have IELTS Score of 8( R-8.5,L-8.5, S&W -7.5), I have four projects and two research publication under my name. I also have few internships.

What are the chances of me getting admission in these universities and how long does it take to get the admission decisions.

Bruce007

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
akash72 said:
I had applied to Waterloo, McGill, Alberta for MEng Course work based program in ECE department.My CGPA is 8.542 and I have IELTS Score of 8( R-8.5,L-8.5, S&W -7.5), I have four projects and two research publication under my name. I also have few internships.

What are the chances of me getting admission in these universities and how long does it take to get the admission decisions.
Bright chances :D
Get ready to rock in canada

Decision totally depends on the department of the university that you are applying to. So better contact them for an approximate time when you will receive a decsion

GursimranS

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hi all ,

Below is my profile –
B. Tech.  8.64 CGPA
12th  82.8
10th  91.9
IELTS  7.5 Bands (R – 7.5, S – 7.5, L – 7.5, W – 6.5)

Work Experience – 6 months internship, 19 months in Vodafone India and Nokia India

Certifications – CCNA, Red hat Cloud Computing

Universities Applied for M. Engg. ECE(Fall 2017) –
UBC(in progress)
McMaster University (Rejected)
University of Ottawa(in progress)
University of Windsor(in progress)

I left with 3 Universities now. Can anyone please tell me how much time above universities will take for final decision? And please suggest if require to apply in some other university