+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial University MEng Electrical... Decision Made

ranaateeq

Sep 20, 2013
I applied for MEng electrical in Memorial University and my online status now says 'decision made'. I sent an email asking about the decision and they said you will be updated soon by letter. I don't know why they don't inform via email.

The program I applied to is research based and I haven't heard from any supervisor. Does it mean my application is rejected or are there any chances of acceptance as well? Any Memorial student please reply.....

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In between, Did they requested you medical exam?

ranaateeq said:
I applied for MEng electrical in Memorial University and my online status now says 'decision made'. I sent an email asking about the decision and they said you will be updated soon by letter. I don't know why they don't inform via email.

The program I applied to is research based and I haven't heard from any supervisor. Does it mean my application is rejected or are there any chances of acceptance as well? Any Memorial student please reply.....

ranaateeq

Sep 20, 2013
prasprime said:
In between, Did they requested you medical exam?
Well, medical exam has nothing to do with the admission process. It's only required for Visa application. I am yet to get a confirmation from university so no question of medical exam at this moment.

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh i am unaware of that. :mad:

ranaateeq said:
Well, medical exam has nothing to do with the admission process. It's only required for Visa application. I am yet to get a confirmation from university so no question of medical exam at this moment.