+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals, PP and RPRF Fee request - wife pregnant

maapl

Feb 22, 2010
I received request for Medicals and Passport together (RPRF was already paid with full application) from CHC ND. Since my wife is pregnant so we plan to get her medicals done now(without the X-ray) with DMP's note that X-ray will be done after the delivery. My complete medicals will be done now. I have few queries regarding this:

1. As the DMP sends medical report to CHC ND directly so are we suppose to hand-over the passport to DMP to mail it with the medicals to CHC ND or are we suppose to send passport in separate mail ourselves to CHC ND.
2. As my wife's X-ray will be done after the delivery, so should I send only my passport now (after my medicals) OR should I send my passport later along with my wife and child's passport once her X-ray is done after delivery.
3. How to request for a new medical form for my wife for her X-ray to be done after delivery
4. How to add a newborn to the application, once he/she gets the passport

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

maapl said:
I received request for Medicals and Passport together (RPRF was already paid with full application) from CHC ND. Since my wife is pregnant so we plan to get her medicals done now(without the X-ray) with DMP's note that X-ray will be done after the delivery. My complete medicals will be done now. I have few queries regarding this:

1. As the DMP sends medical report to CHC ND directly so are we suppose to hand-over the passport to DMP to mail it with the medicals to CHC ND or are we suppose to send passport in separate mail ourselves to CHC ND.
2. As my wife's X-ray will be done after the delivery, so should I send only my passport now (after my medicals) OR should I send my passport later along with my wife and child's passport once her X-ray is done after delivery.
3. How to request for a new medical form for my wife for her X-ray to be done after delivery
4. How to add a newborn to the application, once he/she gets the passport
1. No, the DMP sends the medical results to the Regional Medical Centre in Delhi, it is not the same place as the CHC. Send the passports separately. Don't bother sending passports as the wife's medical will not be complete and the visa will not be issued until she has the x-ray.
2. Once the child is born, then you have to amend the application, pay the fee, send copies of the passport to ND and then you have to wait for medical instructions for the child.