+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals for Supervisa (medical condition)

banchos22

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014
AOR Received.
11-06-2014
Med's Request
16-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Has any of your parents being approved if your parent has any of these conditions?

Diabetes (controlled with pills & stable)
High blood pressure (controlled with pills & stable)
RBBB (right bundle branch block (electrical conduction system of the heart) ( my parent did not have any symptom, or any type of heart attack and found out in a routine check up, my parent has been living a normal life since the doctors can't say when he experience that maybe that was 20 years ago maybe 10 we don't know and he does not require pacemaker) she is ok.

or my question is has anyone even with peacemaker has been approved?

want to know what is the best option supervisa or regular Visitor visa?

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Has any of your parents being approved if your parent has any of these conditions?

RBBB (right bundle branch block (electrical conduction system of the heart) ( my parent did not have any symptom, or any type of heart attack and found out in a routine check up, my parent has been living a normal life since the doctors can't say when he experience that maybe that was 20 years ago maybe 10 we don't know and he does not require pacemaker) she is ok.

My mother has hypertension and she was approved. IRCC ask for medical because they wanna see the applicant medical history and confirm they don't have or had diseases like TB, Syphillis etc. The ones you mentioned will need to be declared to medical insurance company though as if you don't then they will not cover your parents for these problems when they come to Canada.

Das67

Oct 19, 2019

My mother has type 1 diabetes,she passed her medical and her visa was approved.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

As long as kidney function is ok and heart issues won’t suddenly require a pacemaker then they should probably pass. The bigger risk is that insurance may not cover something like a pacemaker surgery given the diagnosis. Read policies very carefully.