+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals Done for spousal sponsorship(Outland) But no Updates

Joe9430

Jul 13, 2024
Hi,
My wife did her medicals in India on June 13, it been one month. The results has not been updated in PR Tracker. I have already received AOR, Sponsor eligibility, Pre-arrival letter, Biometrics shows completed. The background check and medicals are the ones that shows in progress status. what's the next best thing to do? Should I submit a web form or is this a normal timeline?

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,
My wife did her medicals in India on June 13, it been one month. The results has not been updated in PR Tracker. I have already received AOR, Sponsor eligibility, Pre-arrival letter, Biometrics shows completed. The background check and medicals are the ones that shows in progress status. what's the next best thing to do? Should I submit a web form or is this a normal timeline?

Thanks
Normal. There's no reason to submi a webform.

Matttt

Jul 5, 2024
Category........
FAM
The IRCC Tracker hasn't shown updates for quite a while it seems. Check the GCKey one instead.

Matttt

Jul 5, 2024
Category........
FAM
Normally how long does it take to get the medical results updated?
That will depend on the healthcare provider who did the examination and their workload.

I was quoted a number of days by mine before they’d even be able to upload everything to the e-medical portal.

Then IRCC need time to process what they received.

Did your wife receive the sheet with the advice and photo when the examination was done?

Joe9430

Jul 13, 2024
That will depend on the healthcare provider who did the examination and their workload.

I was quoted a number of days by mine before they’d even be able to upload everything to the e-medical portal.

Then IRCC need time to process what they received.

Did your wife receive the sheet with the advice and photo when the examination was done?
Yes, she has that sheet for the proof of examination done. She even called the hospital to make sure they have sent the results. I've submitted my application through a paid rep.

Matttt

Jul 5, 2024
Category........
FAM
In which case discuss this with the rep. That’s what you’re paying them for.