+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals - Associating a UMI number with an IME number

Jul 21, 2017
Hey all,

My PR application (FSW) is currently in progress at the New Delhi VO. My daughter wasn't born at the time of AOR. After her birth, I completed the upfront medical exam for her and uploaded the UMI sheet along with other required documents(passport, processing fee receipt etc) to CIC via the IRCC webform.

However, CIC did not updated my file with the new documents, and are now asking for my daughter's medical report. The IMM1017 form requested by CIC has an IME number.

Does anyone know if an existing UMI number can be associated with an IME number? Do I have to contact the clinic where the medical exam was done, or should I email the visa office? Would like to know the best approach from someone who's already been in this situation.

Thanks!

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
Hey all,

My PR application (FSW) is currently in progress at the New Delhi VO. My daughter wasn't born at the time of AOR. After her birth, I completed the upfront medical exam for her and uploaded the UMI sheet along with other required documents(passport, processing fee receipt etc) to CIC via the IRCC webform.

However, CIC did not updated my file with the new documents, and are now asking for my daughter's medical report. The IMM1017 form requested by CIC has an IME number.

Does anyone know if an existing UMI number can be associated with an IME number? Do I have to contact the clinic where the medical exam was done, or should I email the visa office? Would like to know the best approach from someone who's already been in this situation.

Thanks!
I'm confused with this too. Our initial medical report sent to us by CIC only gave us UCI # and IEM#. My wife right now needs her UMI#. Where do we get this number? Her medical exam suppose to be tomorrow in Caracas.

neerajsoni

Feb 18, 2019
Hey all,

Thanks!
Hi,

I have the same issue and following it up with IRCC and the clinic for last 5 months but no progress. Could you please let me know how to solve this.

Thanks,
Neeraj