+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical

kiran00

Apr 30, 2024
Hi community
I have applied for a Canada study visa by 21st Dec 2023 which is still being processed. I was pregnant so I did not do an X-ray during a medical exam. Is the incomplete medical can be the reason for the delay in processing?
thank you

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi community
I have applied for a Canada study visa by 21st Dec 2023 which is still being processed. I was pregnant so I did not do an X-ray during a medical exam. Is the incomplete medical can be the reason for the delay in processing?
thank you
A decision cannot be made without completed medical exam.

eddy06

May 30, 2024
A decision cannot be made without completed medical exam.
hey I had a refusal after not doing the medical exam. The problem is the immigration office that did my application didn't receive any notification about the medical exam , I wonder what could be done could I get another chance or maybe they could respond to my appeal or do I need to apply again ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hey I had a refusal after not doing the medical exam. The problem is the immigration office that did my application didn't receive any notification about the medical exam , I wonder what could be done could I get another chance or maybe they could respond to my appeal or do I need to apply again ?
Was the reason for refusal only because you didn’t do the medical?

eddy06

May 30, 2024
t
Was the reason for refusal only because you didn’t do the medical?
yeah , that's what they say. *This message indicates that you failed to provide requested information and have not completed the required medical examination as mandated by Canadian immigration laws. *
I just feel like I wasted a lot of time to be refused like that and it's not my fault. They didn't notify the office because whenever I got a request for something, they called me right away and I went to the office and saw that no email/notification was sent except biometrics. ,+ 10 days before the refusal, they contacted ircc because they took more than 14 weeks to respond

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
t

yeah , that's what they say. *This message indicates that you failed to provide requested information and have not completed the required medical examination as mandated by Canadian immigration laws. *
I just feel like I wasted a lot of time to be refused like that and it's not my fault. They didn't notify the office because whenever I got a request for something, they called me right away and I went to the office and saw that no email/notification was sent except biometrics. ,+ 10 days before the refusal, they contacted ircc because they took more than 14 weeks to respond
So you did the medical or not? If you did then raise a webform for reconsideration to say that you did the medical during the process. Why would they call you for a medical. Who is ”they didn‘t notify the office” and “they contacted IRCC”.

If you didn’t do a medical, do it now and reapply.

Reactions: YVR123

eddy06

May 30, 2024
So you did the medical or not? If you did then raise a webform for reconsideration to say that you did the medical during the process. Why would they call you for a medical. Who is ”they didn‘t notify the office” and “they contacted IRCC”.

hey thanks for your help I just received instructions to do the medical exam .

Mahidhar26

Nov 5, 2023

Hi, My medicals are expiring on Aug 18th 2024, I got my visa stamped and all. Can I enter Canada with expired medical? Please let me know if you have an idea. My agent mentioned it is fine.