+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MEDICAL

Anureet095

Nov 1, 2021
Hii,

I am in the Pool, but I haven't received the ITA yet. Do I need to keep ready my medical? As I received an email regarding medical updates, it said if you receive an ITA, an upront IME(Medical) is required as a part of your application.

Thanks in advance....

leevick

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
China
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hii,

I am in the Pool, but I haven't received the ITA yet. Do I need to keep ready my medical? As I received an email regarding medical updates, it said if you receive an ITA, an upront IME(Medical) is required as a part of your application.

Thanks in advance....
In my opinion you should do an upfront medical only after you receive an ITA. As the E-Mail mentioned In the past upfront medical is not required, they would send you an instruction to do that perhaps at some point after AOR. That will make the entire process longer. This change is to reduce the processing time. But keep in mind that your medical is only valid for one year.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hii,

Thanks in advance....
Usually the medical clinic require the ITA atleast, you can ask them anyways.