+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical

S.Clancy

Apr 30, 2012
I'm an Irish citizen being sponsored by my Canadian common law partner. I went to get my medical done last week so I could include it in my application but my doctor is saying that he has to send it to immigration himself. I am a bit confused by this as I thought I would get an official document saying my results and I could include that in my application. My application is not fully ready so I'm unsure what I am to do. Also, my partner is having trouble paying his fee. He went on the website but he could only find visa offices within Canada to apply to but we are sending our application to the UK.
I appreciate any information that you have.
Thanks so much

Forester2000

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5th 2012
AOR Received.
July 24th 2012
File Transfer...
July 24th 2012
Med's Done....
May 12th 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan. 8th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 17th 2013
S.Clancy said:
I'm an Irish citizen being sponsored by my Canadian common law partner. I went to get my medical done last week so I could include it in my application but my doctor is saying that he has to send it to immigration himself. I am a bit confused by this as I thought I would get an official document saying my results and I could include that in my application. My application is not fully ready so I'm unsure what I am to do. Also, my partner is having trouble paying his fee. He went on the website but he could only find visa offices within Canada to apply to but we are sending our application to the UK.
I appreciate any information that you have.
Thanks so much
That's correct. The doctor will send your medical to the Visa Office you are applying through ie. London. You should have received a signed form from the doctor when you had your medical and that is what you include with your application.
The payment can be made online and is advised. Just make sure you print the receipt to include with your application.

S.Clancy

Apr 30, 2012
Thank you so much for your reply. So does it matter if the doctor sends off the medical result before I send my application?

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
No. It's normal. They'll be able to match it up.