+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Visa and Cost for Prosthetic service

Benta

Jan 11, 2024
Hello. I am looking for a prosthetic rehab service for below-knee amputation in Canada. How much it costs me? Please can you suggest to me clinics with affordable prices? What are the requirements for a medical visa?

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello. I am looking for a prosthetic rehab service for below-knee amputation in Canada. How much it costs me? Please can you suggest to me clinics with affordable prices? What are the requirements for a medical visa?
You'll need to research costs yourself. Nothing is going to be affordable. The requirements for a medical visa are to show that a hospital / clinic has agreed to accept you as a patient and to also show that you have the money to pay for all of the costs yourself.

Reactions: Benta

Benta

Jan 11, 2024
You'll need to research costs yourself. Nothing is going to be affordable. The requirements for a medical visa are to show that a hospital / clinic has agreed to accept you as a patient and to also show that you have the money to pay for all of the costs yourself.
Thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Prosthetics are extremely expensive and range in price from basic models which typically are around 20k with all labour to 100k+. Is this for an adult or child? There may be ways to get access to help on a charity basis in some countries. This would be somewhat easier if it was a child. With children the bigger issue is that you grow out of a prosthetic numerous times throughout childhood. Can the family get a TRV to Canada and do they have the funds to support the stay in Canada even without the prosthetic. That would a likely mean living in Canada for at least a month. Where is this family from? Do they live in their home country? How much liquid savings can they show? Do they have family in Canada? Do they have previous travel experience to countries like US, Uk, Australia, etc.