+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical result never updated in my applications. Please help.

thingo3112

Oct 5, 2024
I'm enrolled in a nursing program, so I need a co-op work permit that allows me to work in healthcare settings.
I did my upfront medical exam and the physician submitted the results on April 28, 2024.

I applied for both study permit and co-op work permit outside canada. My application got approved on July 2, 2024. My medical results were not updated and I was not required to provide medical results.

September 1, 2024: I entered Canada, received my permits at the airport. I didn't notice it until I went home and realized on the co-op wp, there is a medical condition that prevents me from working in healthcare.

September 5, 2024: I submitted a new application for a co-op work permit. I submitted my proof of medical exam. also attached a letter emphasizing I need a co-op work permit without the medical condition

September 26, 2024: I received a new co-op work permit that STILL HAS THE MEDICAL CONDITION ON IT!!! My medical results were not updated and I was not required to provide medical results for the application.

What's going on here? Where is the glitch? I'm so stressed and angry. I need this co-op wp for my clinical placement starting in Jan 2025. Can someone please advise me what to do?
I know the only way now is to submit a new application. But what should I add to make it more obvious that I need a co-op wp without the medical condition?