+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Report reusage - possible?

Eyleen

Jan 18, 2012
Hi,
does anybody know if I can reuse my medical report ?
Im applying for partner sponsorship but wanna apply for skilled worker as well at the same time! Could I use a copy of my medical report to enclose it with my other application ??

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
I doubt it. Spouses are excessive medical demand exempt, skilled workers are not.

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
Eyleen said:
Hi,
does anybody know if I can reuse my medical report ?
Im applying for partner sponsorship but wanna apply for skilled worker as well at the same time! Could I use a copy of my medical report to enclose it with my other application ??
i asked some time ago the same question to rjesomme (very proffesional and important member here;) ; she said as long as it is still valid u can re-use it; the tests r the same for both the interpretation is different; for some family classes it's no problem to have some medical conditions but for skilled worker they will be more strict

Eyleen

Jan 18, 2012
missmini said:
i asked some time ago the same question to rjesomme (very proffesional and important member here;) ; she said as long as it is still valid u can re-use it; the tests r the same for both the interpretation is different; for some family classes it's no problem to have some medical conditions but for skilled worker they will be more strict
Thank you very much for your reply ;)
So how would it actualy work? Im planning on sending the original report for sponshorhip application to Vienna and wanna send another skilled worker application also to Vienna! Should I take a photocopy and write a note that they already have my original in the other application?

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
Eyleen said:
Thank you very much for your reply ;)
So how would it actualy work? Im planning on sending the original report for sponshorhip application to Vienna and wanna send another skilled worker application also to Vienna! Should I take a photocopy and write a note that they already have my original in the other application?
yeah photocopy will do i guess with a note!!! didn't try it though but i don't see it why it won't ;) .but can i ask u why do u want to apply for both in the same time? vienna is just 9 months so u'll probably finish the sponsorship way sooner than the skilled worker...by the way the sponsorship has to be sent to missisauga first and then missisauga will forward it to vienna; also r u sure that for skilled worker u need to send the medicals at the start of the process? (some time ago, they were asking for the medicals way after; usually the skilled worker could take a good 2-3 years) good luck!

Eyleen

Jan 18, 2012
missmini said:
yeah photocopy will do i guess with a note!!! didn't try it though but i don't see it why it won't ;) .but can i ask u why do u want to apply for both in the same time? vienna is just 9 months so u'll probably finish the sponsorship way sooner than the skilled worker...by the way the sponsorship has to be sent to missisauga first and then missisauga will forward it to vienna; also r u sure that for skilled worker u need to send the medicals at the start of the process? (some time ago, they were asking for the medicals way after; usually the skilled worker could take a good 2-3 years) good luck!
My Canadian boyfriend is sponsoring as common-law me to Canada, but we are really afraid our application wont go through :( (Did it on our own,been living together 10 months,then travellling for 2 months,so not sure if they gonna accept us as common-laws)...
Thats why I came up with the idea to send another application as Skilled worker to make sure.
I know I need to ship to Missisauga first (thanks for the note anyway), not sure about the medical for Skilled worker tho... I checked the processing time, should take about 10 months...

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
Eyleen said:
My Canadian boyfriend is sponsoring as common-law me to Canada, but we are really afraid our application wont go through :( (Did it on our own,been living together 10 months,then travellling for 2 months,so not sure if they gonna accept us as common-laws)...
Thats why I came up with the idea to send another application as Skilled worker to make sure.
I know I need to ship to Missisauga first (thanks for the note anyway), not sure about the medical for Skilled worker tho... I checked the processing time, should take about 10 months...
wooow skilled worker takes just 10 months!!!! for what province is that if u don't mind sharing? yeah i do understand ur fears, many do have the same fears, as long as u did ur best to explain evrything and to show 12 months together even if it includes the travelling then i think it's fine :) it's actually good idea to be pro-active and try other ways; me too i was thinking not to just stay and wait, maybe try to get a work permit or something; i didn't think him to apply as skilled worker - i'm afraid that if he does try many permanent ways in the same time maybe they get suspicious; plus we need to show that we trust ourselves, trying other ways could contradict us

by the way i did read some time ago abt a couple common-law who spent most of their 1 year travelling on a boat....not sure how it went for them but they did their best to explain :)
also, don't worry if u did it by urself, most members do, and everyone will b treated the same :) good luck!

Irishladyloo

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-11-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
25-05-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2012 (Received 19-03-2012)
LANDED..........
24-04-2012
The only thing I would be worried about is if you get a request for the original doc's for medical (as opposed to the photocopy), though I have a hard time seeing them have a problem with you responding and saying another department has it and a photocopy is all you have. Good luck!! May 2012 bring good news and RESIDENCY to you guys. :)