+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Re-do request Received but no PPR

MSZ

Jul 12, 2018
I have received an email from CIC and they have sent me a form to re-do medical exam since previous one uploaded was expired due to delay in application.

ITA - Jan 2017
AOR - Feb 2017 (medical was loaded upfront here)
Medical Passed - April 2017
Background IP2 - August 2017

(Passport Pakistani, Residence Dubai UAE - Visa Office London)

Since then my application is showing we are processing your background check until now. in Feb 18 Medical exam status changed to "not needed at this time".

2 days ago they send me an email that application has moved to a stage where medical exams are needed. However, background check is still showing as processing.

I have contacted previously CIC also (london office and sub office abu dhabi) they told background checks are not in their control.

NOW, I have two questions:

1. They are asking for medical exam to do now and send an email as well, giving me 30 days to do it. Does it mean that I am near PPR? I understand it takes a week time for results to reach them so i am expecting it will reach there by end of next week. Does somebody has an experience with such situation, if they can let me know is their still an uncertain wwaiting period for PPR or its moving fast now.

2. if they send me PPR, do i need to again submit updated police certificates from all the countries i have been? it will be a headache to get them again.

Waiting for a response.