+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical non accompanying

ns2014

Sep 12, 2014
Dear members,

Today I received a response letter for my EE application. In the letter they have given me final reminder for getting medical for non accompanying dependent, my daughter. They have given 30 days. I have already provided proof emails, letters of my multiple attempts of getting medical done for my daughter to my ex-wife. I have also provided custody court order to CIC. The last time they requested this was in Sep 2016 and I submitted all proof of attempts. Now after 6 months I have got this letter which says the medical for non-accompanying dependent is still missing. And I have 30 days to get this. It doesn't say anything about all the efforts I have made to get the medical done, the court order submitted in this regard. It seems that they have either forgotten about all the effort submissions or they were not good enough. But there is no explicit comment on them. I have really tried my best but my ex-wife is not responding to my repeated requests. I am not sure how to proceed. Anyone in or has been in similar position please respond with suggestions on how to proceed.

Thanks.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
ns2014 said:
Dear members,

Today I received a response letter for my EE application. In the letter they have given me final reminder for getting medical for non accompanying dependent, my daughter. They have given 30 days. I have already provided proof emails, letters of my multiple attempts of getting medical done for my daughter to my ex-wife. I have also provided custody court order to CIC. The last time they requested this was in Sep 2016 and I submitted all proof of attempts. Now after 6 months I have got this letter which says the medical for non-accompanying dependent is still missing. And I have 30 days to get this. It doesn't say anything about all the efforts I have made to get the medical done, the court order submitted in this regard. It seems that they have either forgotten about all the effort submissions or they were not good enough. But there is no explicit comment on them. I have really tried my best but my ex-wife is not responding to my repeated requests. I am not sure how to proceed. Anyone in or has been in similar position please respond with suggestions on how to proceed.

Thanks.
Hi,

This is a very difficult and unique situation which perhaps needs legal advice.

I would advise that you engage an immigration Lawyer.

All the best.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
ns2014 said:
Dear members,

Thanks.
I am not particularly aware about your situation but i am in somewhat same situation and hence trying to understand it more.

The court custody documents that you submitted, does it show shared custody or full custody to either of you. With all the proofs of efforts and documents you submitted, have you also submitted the notarised declaration about giving up the right to sponsor your child in future, it will exclude your kid from family class sponsorship.( this only if you have no option to produce the medical and are ready to forego the sponsorship for your child).

CIC will insist if you have shared custody and your only option left will be to forego the sponsorship. I would suggest write back to CIC with all this details and mentioning all the documents you submitted before.

Best of luck and keep posted about your decision.

ns2014

Sep 12, 2014
bootsal said:
I am not particularly aware about your situation but i am in somewhat same situation and hence trying to understand it more.

The court custody documents that you submitted, does it show shared custody or full custody to either of you. With all the proofs of efforts and documents you submitted, have you also submitted the notarised declaration about giving up the right to sponsor your child in future, it will exclude your kid from family class sponsorship.( this only if you have no option to produce the medical and are ready to forego the sponsorship for your child).

CIC will insist if you have shared custody and your only option left will be to forego the sponsorship. I would suggest write back to CIC with all this details and mentioning all the documents you submitted before.

Best of luck and keep posted about your decision.
Thanks for reply and suggestions. I did submit a notarized declaration along with all the proofs of efforts I have made to get the medical done with my original submission nearly a year ago. But in their most recent letter they haven't said anything about these. It seems that they have forgotten/ignored these submissions and have given me final 30 day notice to get the pending medical done. I have approached a immigration representative/lawyer and will write a detailed response to CIC but before that I am taking this opportunity to try to convince my ex one last time to get the medical done for my daughter. Hoping for the best outcome.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Hope and wish you get pr soon. Do keep us posted on the outcome as there are many others wanting to know what all things work with CIC.

Best luck

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Thanks for reply and suggestions. I did submit a notarized declaration along with all the proofs of efforts I have made to get the medical done with my original submission nearly a year ago. But in their most recent letter they haven't said anything about these. It seems that they have forgotten/ignored these submissions and have given me final 30 day notice to get the pending medical done. I have approached a immigration representative/lawyer and will write a detailed response to CIC but before that I am taking this opportunity to try to convince my ex one last time to get the medical done for my daughter. Hoping for the best outcome.
Hi NS2014, I know this thread was way back 2017 but wanted to know what happened in your application. Coz my brother was on the same situation as yours. Thank you, hope everything is well with you and pls guide us too on what to do in this kind of situation.

lasikram

May 27, 2016
hi i know this post is like 5 years ago but I just want to know after you sending the notarized documents what did IRCC/CIC said? I am on the same situation. Thanks

lasikram

May 27, 2016
Hi NS2014, I know this thread was way back 2017 but wanted to know what happened in your application. Coz my brother was on the same situation as yours. Thank you, hope everything is well with you and pls guide us too on what to do in this kind of situation.
Hi I am on the same situation as of now. How did your brother manage to surpass this? what did the CIC say or ask? Thanks