+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical inadmissible canada (PNP PR)

anjli

Aug 1, 2024
Hello everyone I new here.My PR was file applied in August 2023. Main applicant is my husband (outland).And in January, our whole family had a medical examination on January2024. Unfortunately I was undergoing treatment for breast cancer. After that, the IRCC asked me for more information within 30days on 1stFebruary24. I informed to penal of physicians my surgery plan. They again gave 3 months time for the surgery on 15March 2024. the surgery was done. I have submitted her reports to the immigration doctor on 1st june 2024 and i am fine now but still there is no update on my tracker. I am very confuse. If my madical reject then will my whole file be rejected? if you have any information please let me know how it can be solved? I have been cured of cancer.my husband work permit also approved in March 24 but still outside canada. He is waiting for my medical passing. Please guide me,I anyone has some information about how long wait for pass the medical?
Thanks in advance

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone I new here.My PR was file applied in August 2023. Main applicant is my husband (outland).And in January, our whole family had a medical examination on January2024. Unfortunately I was undergoing treatment for breast cancer. After that, the IRCC asked me for more information within 30days on 1stFebruary24. I informed to penal of physicians my surgery plan. They again gave 3 months time for the surgery on 15March 2024. the surgery was done. I have submitted her reports to the immigration doctor on 1st june 2024 and i am fine now but still there is no update on my tracker. I am very confuse. If my madical reject then will my whole file be rejected? if you have any information please let me know how it can be solved? I have been cured of cancer.my husband work permit also approved in March 24 but still outside canada. He is waiting for my medical passing. Please guide me,I anyone has some information about how long wait for pass the medical?
Thanks in advance
If IRCC plans to refuse your application due to medical inadmissibility and excessive demand, then you can expect to receive a PFL and be provided with the opportunity to argue why you should not be considered medically inadmissible. Yes, you must pass the medical in order for the application to be approved. Otherwise the entire application will be eventually refused.

It is normal for it to take many months for IRCC to review the new information and made a decision in your application.

Good luck and hope you have a positive outcome.

anjli

Aug 1, 2024
Thanks for replying,
1. My immigration doctors didn't demand any another test(scan). I submitted only surgery summary & removed part of breast reports. Now I get my scan report its all clear. I didn't submit any any scan report that's why I worry about that. Can I submit my ct scan report? & how?
if IRCC issue pfl...........
2.can I show all evidence of treatment such as ct scan or another to IRCC or need any specific immigration lawyer?
3.How long I have to wait approximately? Is Long wait good sign?