+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical exam

Coco055

Jul 19, 2019
I am applying for a bridging open work permit as my work permit is expiring soon and I have already submitted my application for PR.

One of the required documents for the bridging open work permit is an upfront medical exam however, I just recently did one less than a month ago for my PR application. Am I able to reuse that? Or do I have to do a whole new medical exam?

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
I am applying for a bridging open work permit as my work permit is expiring soon and I have already submitted my application for PR.

One of the required documents for the bridging open work permit is an upfront medical exam however, I just recently did one less than a month ago for my PR application. Am I able to reuse that? Or do I have to do a whole new medical exam?
If the medical exam was done less than a year ago, you should be able to use it.

playstationg2

Aug 29, 2023
Hello there. I need some help to submit my EE application as am bit confused.

My checklist includes Medical examination (upfront) but while visiting hospital I am advised not to do medical and upload a Blank paper instead.

Can someone help I am not sure what can go wrong by uploading blank paper.

thank you.

CanGoldDigger

Feb 17, 2024
Ottawa
Hello there. I need some help to submit my EE application as am bit confused.

My checklist includes Medical examination (upfront) but while visiting hospital I am advised not to do medical and upload a Blank paper instead.

Can someone help I am not sure what can go wrong by uploading blank paper.

thank you.
Yep, that's exactly what IRCC wants you to do at the moment.

Program delivery update: Medical examinations for Express Entry applicants

As of October 1, 2023, upfront medical examinations are no longer required at the time of application for Express Entry. Clients are being asked to wait for our instructions before going for a medical examination. Instructions have been updated with information for processing offices on when a medical examination should be requested, if required.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/updates/2023-medical-exam-express-entry.html#