+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical exam

CCoronco

Feb 15, 2007
hi, I have high blood pressure and overweight
in that case, will I be considered as a burden on Canadian Health System? (extra care on myhealth) and they reject you in the medical exam, Please reply.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

CCoronco said:
hi, I have high blood pressure and overweight
in that case, will I be considered as a burden on Canadian Health System? (extra care on myhealth) and they reject you in the medical exam, Please reply.
As long as the blood pressure is controlled and you are not morbidly obese, then you should pass the medical. But with high blood pressure CHC will insist on a blood test for creatine to determine the shape of your kidneys.

PMM

Brams

May 2, 2009
My wife (30 years old) has elevated liver enzymes. The diagnosis is Fatty Liver. With no Hepatitis and a treatment is not needed.
TY in advance.

r_sab

Star Member
Dec 3, 2008
Re: Medical exam - Hearing Impaired

Hi,

I am in a dilemma that my newborn dependent son has failed his medical hearing test after birth. I really dont know what to do next as it has come as a shock to us.

I have already sent his documents for an update in CIC in our under--processing application. In case CIC asks for medical sometime in future, Is "hearing loss "considered as one of the "high risk" or "burden on canadian system" for an immigration process. Anyone who has been in a similar situation with a hearing-impaired dependent, plz share your experience.

The doctors have recmommended hearing-aid for him.

Thanks for help,

Manolin_83

Dec 6, 2016
Hello to everybody,

I have done my medical examination on Monday but prior my medical examination I did a blood test which has given all the things almost normal. However, in my analysis (private) I had the bilirrubin a little bit high from laboratory standard (maximum 1.2, and I have 1.6) and the Iron concentration 190 (laboratory standards maximum is 184) and triglyceride 170 (normal values under 150) . The other values are normal, so I am afraid if they will check that values also and to repeat the test.
This values are related to the food (fatty food), sedentary life (all day at the office) and my beer after work.

Can you give me your opinion?

All the best